Saturday 31 December 2016

The Final Day..... Thanks For Being With Me.

Saturday 31st December very light SW

Very foggy, mild, 6C

The Green Year list finished on 318.

Now a full summary of the day and the year will have to wait until tomorrow. I am a tad tired. Yet I cannot go to sleep before saying a massive thank you to everyone who has supported me, cheered me on, helped in some way, commented, posted, advised, shared moments or donated to one of the charities I have done all this for.



Today at Upton Warren Nature Reserve, the Worcestershire Wildlife trust flagship reserve the amount of money raised for charity was an incredible £711. Thank you so much. It was a very emotional welcome home. Thank you. Xx

On Just Giving tonight there was another £195 donated. Thank you, thank you thank you.

If you have enjoyed following my adventures and would like to make a donation then please use the links on the right hand side of the page.

This is not the end of the Biking Birder. Next year's adventures will be online as usual with the aim of an attempt to beat Dorian Anderson's World record in 2018. I have a general route for that adventure but need to research it by going there for a few months next year in preparation. Needless to say it won;t be in the UK or Europe. I need to beat 616 birds!

So until tomorrow may I say thank you once more and wish you all a wonderful and prosperous New Year.


Happy New Year everyone. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BB 2010 Oops, crash and a motorway Abominable Snowman in Hemel Hempstead January 5th

5 th January                                                            Tragedy                                              The Bee Gees   ...